Excursion to National Park Brijuni from Pula
National Park Brijuni, a testament to Istria’s historical past, is a must-visit during any visit to the Istrian peninsula. During this day trip, a boat will take you from the harbor in Fazana, Pula, to Veli Brijun, the Brijuni Archipelago’s largest island. Accompanied by an expert local guide, you will experience the island’s natural beauty, including:
1) Olive tree IV A.D.
2) Pine ally 1905.
3) Brijuni Mediterranean garden
4) Safari park
5) Cultural heritage by tourist train
6) A Roman country residence situated in the Bay of Verige dating from I century A.D.
7) A natural-science collection and the photo exbition:"Tito on Brioni"
8) XV C.church of St. Germaine with an exibition of murals, Istrian and Kvarner Glagolotic writing
9) Short break and visit to the souvenir shop.
Photos of our excursion to National Park Brijuni
Excursion to National Park Brijuni Itinerary
Departures from Fazana harbor is at: